I am, I'm here and well and writing.  Some.  I hate that the fic writing has slowed so much lately but with  RL and then fests and all...it's been busy for me.  My smoochfest fic is done and will be sent away shortly, then I have my [info]hd_500 fic to finish up.  Then I think my obligations are done, and I can get back to my own fic.  My time has been so limited that my writing is definitely sporadic, but I am excited to get back to my own projects and I will slap myself if I sign up for any more fests any time soon.  Well, there's one coming up in June or July...but that's it, I swear!!

Don't forget [info]hd_worldcup  is still going on!!  Have you read it all?  Even I haven't, I've been so busy, but there have been some damn good fics posted.  Especially by Team AU.  Have you read mine?   Have you?  Go read it and give me some love.  I poured a lot of emotion into that fic.  It doesn't have nearly as many reviews as some of the others, and I feel kind of shitty about myself because pretty much every other AU fic or piece of art has been recc'd by the team.  Not mine, though, unless it was by a person not on my FL - that is a thought.  It is a very intense fic, but I worked really, really hard on it and I feel kinda sad that I'm sort of being ignored.  Those who DID review seemed to really like it, though, so I'm not entirely destroyed.  =D  It may be because it IS a heavy fic - not lighthearted, not cracky or really humerous, not porny per se...but a serious fic.  At any rate, show me some love and read it and rec it to all your friends and make me feel better about myself.  

I would like to rec that you get over there and read all the fics and see all the art, especially the Team AU work cause that's my team.  They are all great, and ALL worth reading/viewing, and so I rec you this link:

http://community.livejournal.com/hd_worldcup/tag/team+au

The Team AU list.    I can't pick just one from such talented authors and artists, nor do I want anyone left out, so there you have it.  Read, enjoy, comment, and VOTE.  And on that list you will find this pretty story:


http://community.livejournal.com/hd_worldcup/38175.html#cutid1

MY FIC!!!  There you have it.  Grab some Kleenex, remember that I have a hard time ending a story unhappily if that will encourage you to read, and go enjoy my fic and leave me some comment love and high votes.

All right.  That is all.  I'll be back with some fic soonish - when my hd_500 fic is posted I'll post it here as well, and then I hope to get back to some older projects to share.
 

 

 

 

Tags:

From: [identity profile] adores-draco.livejournal.com


I just read your reviews and I don't think you're being fair to yourself, leo_draconis. Everyone totally loved what you had written even though your fic was sad and angsty.

It was also beautiful, amazing and wonderful. :)

I think people tend to comment funny or fluffy ficks more because it's much easier. At least I'm in a happy place when I'm reading slash - I just have to say that I do have more "decent" happy places as well ;) - so reading something really emotional and/or tragic can just be too much after a busy day. Sometimes I can read something sad but commenting seems overwhelming.

I'm sure the tissue industry is thanking you all over the world. You do realise they increased their sales because of your story? The warnings should tell everyone who considers reading your fic that there's a promise of a happy ending and better times.

If there are H/D lovers who are still hesitating about reading - and commenting - leo_draconisi's fic "Faith in Miracles" I can assure you it'll be really worth it. It's a wonderful story.

From: [identity profile] cleo-jay.livejournal.com


Hey honey! Glad you're still alive!! *pets you*

I am planning to have a major read of everything in the worldcup, but haven't managed to yet! *kicks RL* Never fear though - I will read, & love, & comment on yours as soon as I am able!! *squishes you*
.

Profile

leo_draconis: (Default)
leo_draconis

Most Popular Tags

Powered by Dreamwidth Studios

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags