Title: In the Aftermath of Disaster, chapter 2/50
Author: leo_draconis
Word Count: 1252 (this part)
Rating: NC-17 overall
Characters/pairings: Harry/Draco, Harry/Ron
Warnings: Parts of this story will feature sex, some that is dubious con, and abuse. It will also feature extreme!bastard!Ron. (Sorry, Ron, I hate making you the bad guy!!) There is obviously definite angst ahead, so consider yourselves warned about all of these things. Will it end badly? Well, if you've read any of my work, you have your answer. ;) Eventual (and non-graphic, I promise) mPreg.
Disclaimer: This story is based on characters and situations created and owned by JK Rowling, various publishers including but not limited to Bloomsbury Books, Scholastic Books and Raincoat Books, and Warner Bros., Inc. No money is being made and no copyright or trademark infringement is intended.
Summary: On the first day of his final year at Hogwarts, Draco discovers he's a Veela and that he has a limited time to find and bed his mate. Naturally, he's quite angry when he discovers his mate is none other than Harry Potter. Can he deny his attraction - and what's more, can he deny that Harry is in very real danger from his own private demons?
Author's Notes: Welcome to my
100quillsproject! This fic is based on the prompts in table 50.1. I have rearranged the table so that chapters 1-50 correspond with the numbered prompts, and they read in order. This fic definitely starts out in a much darker place than I usually go, but stick with me. I don't have a clear posting schedule as of yet, and it'll probably be slow going in the beginning as it is still a WIP. Every chapter is outlined, however, so the skeleton is there and simply needs to be expanded. I have several chapters done right now.
Prompt: Natural
My lurvely table, with links to each chapter as they are posted, can be found here.
Start with Chapter 1
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
In the beginning, it seemed only natural for Harry and Ron to become lovers.
Having both discovered they were interested in the same sex (although Ron was quick to add that he still liked women, as well) it was not long before they began to experiment with each other. The war had finally ended, and Harry moved in with the Weasleys since there was no need to remain at the Dursleys any longer. Ron and Harry shared Ron’s room, as always, and they stayed up late to talk one night.
“Harry?”
“Yeah?”
“I really can’t believe it’s all over. After everything we went through, you know?”
“I know.” Harry rolled over to face Ron’s bed. “I feel like my life has always revolved around this war, fighting Voldemort…and now I have no idea what’s next.”
“Finishing school, I guess.”
“Yeah…one more year at Hogwarts, and no maniac chasing me. What will we do for fun?”
Ron laughed. “I’m sure we’ll find something. It’s cool that we get to share a room this year, just you and me.”
The seventh year boys had two smaller dorms instead of one large room. Ron and Harry would be sharing one while Seamus, Dean, and Neville shared the other. “It’ll be just like here.”
“I can’t wait. It will be strange, with all the kids that will be missing.”
“Yes.” Many of the Slytherins, especially, would be gone. Several had been killed, some tried as adults and sent to Azkaban for being active Death Eaters. Many students who had fought valiantly for the Light side had died as well.
“I still can’t believe Malfoy joined our ranks, of all people. Especially since his parents wouldn’t. I heard they were really angry.”
Harry shrugged, although Ron couldn’t see it in the dark room. “Oh, well. They got what they deserved. At least he got his head out of his arse and didn’t follow in his daddy’s footsteps.”
“Yeah. And he’s…he’s sort of handsome, isn’t he?” Ron’s voice was hesitant.
“I guess so…”
“I mean, I don’t like blonds so much, but he’s not bad.”
“Ron…” Harry propped himself up on one elbow. “Do you like blokes?”
“I…” Ron was quiet. “I think I might. I mean, I’ve never been with one, but I have been thinking about what it would be like, you know, to touch someone else’s…you know…and it makes me sort of…excited. I do like girls, though, too.”
“I understand. I…well, I’m gay, Ron.” Harry held his breath as he waited for a response.
“You are? You never told me.”
“No. I guess I thought you might be angry, or think I was disgusting or something.”
“Oh.”
Harry waited for his friend to say more, but the room was silent. Finally he sighed and rolled over to sleep. Moments later, he felt the bed dip behind him.
“Harry…” Ron’s breath ghosted over his flesh and he shivered. A tentative arm slid around his waist and fingers slipped beneath the hem of his overlarge shirt, making his heart speed up.
“Ron?” Harry said softly.
“Shh…just let me touch you,” Ron coaxed. His large hand stroked Harry’s skin clumsily.
Harry closed his eyes and allowed Ron to kiss the back of his neck and undo the drawstring of his pajama pants. He lifted his hips and his best friend pulled the pants off, leaving his skin bare. Ron shifted, and Harry heard the rustle of fabric he assumed was Ron removing his own pants – he found he was correct when Ron pressed against him again and a hard cock was nudging its way between his arse cheeks.
“Harry, I want to fuck you,” Ron breathed.
“I don’t know…” Harry had never been with anyone, male or female, and he certainly hadn’t expected his first time to be with his best friend. Or any time, truth be told.
“Please, Harry…we could be so good together, I know we could,” Ron pleaded. He wrapped his fingers around Harry’s hardening shaft and gasped at his first contact with another man’s cock.
Harry moaned. Gods, but it felt good to have his dick stroked. “All right…just…go slow, please,” he replied hoarsely.
It wasn’t mind-blowing, it wasn’t earth-shattering. It was two slick, hard bodies fumbling together for completion, two friends experiencing something for the first time. Harry lay in Ron’s arms when it was over and listened to the familiar snores behind him, this time in his ear instead of from across the room. His arse hurt, but in a somewhat pleasant, accomplished sort of way. He could still feel the jolts of Ron thrusting into him, and hear the redhead’s grunts and moans. He could still feel the jets of come coating his passage warmly – in fact, traces of Ron’s release were still dribbling slightly out of him, but he couldn’t reach his wand to clean himself from his place in Ron’s grasp.
Ron hadn’t finished him off after his own orgasm; rather, he’d gone to sleep almost immediately. Harry didn’t want to wake him by completing the job himself so he’d just laid there and waited for sleep to claim him. In the morning, Ron woke hard and ready and had claimed Harry again before he was even fully awake. Harry finished himself in the shower.
The nights and many of the days were like that for the remainder of the break. They would fuck in the moonlight streaming through Ron’s bedroom window, and although Harry wanted to try being on top he didn’t ask. It seemed important to Ron to proceed as they were, and at least he’d finally started remembering to pleasure Harry as well as himself. During the day, Ron would often drag Harry off to any corner where they could be alone and grope him until he came or they were in danger of being caught.
When September first finally arrived Ron announced proudly on the Hogwarts Express that he and Harry had become an item, much to the shock of their friends. Hermione stared at them as though she hadn’t seen them before, and would shake her head every so often. Seamus made frequent lewd remarks about the two of them sharing a room and nudged them repeatedly. Dean shrugged and Neville raised an eyebrow and studied them without saying anything.
They settled into the routine of school fairly quickly. Ron joined Harry is his bed each evening, whether Harry wanted him to or not, and after the first time Harry protested he decided it wasn’t worth it to deny Ron again and stopped trying. The redhead had gotten angry and sullen and pouted for three days, generally making Harry miserable until he apologized and bent over for Ron right then.
Still, Harry knew he shouldn’t complain. He had a boyfriend at last, someone to share his life with. Ron wasn’t perfect, of course, but Harry knew he wasn’t either. Ron was quick to fly off the handle and get angry at Harry about small things, so Harry learned how to soothe him and keep him from getting mad in the first place. He knew he owed his life to Ron – he’d been such a good friend to Harry over the years, and had put his own life on the line so many times. He was a bit different as a boyfriend, more demanding and things like that, but Harry had nothing to compare it to so he assumed it was only natural.
Besides, it meant he didn’t have to be alone anymore, at last.
Chapter 3
From:
no subject
I mean, when he understand Harry's his mate....
Can't wait to read more =D
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
Harry deserves better! (wheres Draco?)
I have to go into my lj account and find where
I can be alerted to this fiction, at all times.
The same with Sold. Actually, the same with all your fictions.
I love reading fiction like this. ( happy dance)
From:
no subject
I'm glad you're enjoying this!
From:
no subject
~Mab
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
From:
no subject